Sunday, August 19, 2012

I've got a little solo show up at Pony Club of mostly big works! They are based on my experience of delivering letters to 18 houses on my long Portland block in an attempt to meet all of the people living closest to me and do a series of paintings based on this experience. No one responded, but a friend of a friend my friend met on facebook got me in touch with the kids at The Brooklyn Zoo, a house a few doors down from mine full of Moped mechanics and generally awesome people. I plan to continue this project until I have met everyone on the block where I live! If anyone has ideas about a better approach, or how you would feel if you got a letter like the one I will post later, please feel free to comment! Cheers!


Blue Dialogue

Porch Light Alter

Our Alter, All Gifts From Others
Getting Started

No comments: